Notion Tip: Your wiki is a perfect place to not only describe benefits, but link out to all necessary info so your employees feel informed. Below, we've provided sample content and some recommendations!
- Include a link to any sort of dashboard or enrollment system here.
- Here's plan we offer - check out their full offerings.
Pro tip: You want to make these details super easy to access at any time!
- Link to the websites for plan administrators.
Pro tip: Maybe you link to the site where people can find doctors.
- You should link or upload any of the information people need to understand what's covered and what's not for what price.
- If there's a list of in-network dentists, make it easy to access here.
- Include the administrator of these plans here and links to any more detail they have.
- Are there specific dates when people need to enroll or re-enroll or elect new beneficiaries? Keep that info up to date. Whenever you change it, let everyone know.
- Who handles your team's 401(k) accounts?
- Link to or upload a PDF of instructions for selecting a contribution amount.
- You could even link to a few articles providing advice on how to handle retirement here. You know, like these:
- Are people eligible for a gym subsidy? Any special requirements? How much?
- Are there any exceptions? I.e. maybe people can't use it to buy a Peloton... 😒
- List of gyms near the office? Or even better, a Google Map of them!
Pro tip: Just type /google maps to embed a link to a map showing nearby gyms.
- Do you offer any subsidies for people who pay to commute to work?
- What types of transportation are eligible?
- For each type, what's the amount of the subsidy?
- Do you reimburse mileage? If so, by how much?
- If you really want to go above and beyond, list out the best ways to get to the office from common locations people live! Link to transportation schedules.